Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reunion Day #1

So yesterday was day one of my 20th reunion. I had so much fun! First I got my hair styled (by Rhonda, of course!) at 1 PM. Then it was on to the Homecoming parade at 4 PM. I rode on my class float. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time -- maybe since the last reunion 10 years ago. One of my classmates flew in from England for the reunion! Another came from Florida. I think those were the two who came the farthest. Matt played in the Homecoming golf tournament and his team won! After the parade it was on to the class party at a classmate's house. They had a DJ, a keg, and an open bar! It was so nice and worth the $20 per person we paid. So many people from other classes showed up and it made for a great party with a variety of people. Matt seemed like he had a good time, too. I did my share of drinking, but woke up feeling pretty good, just with a headache and a little nauseated, but nothing too bad. Tonight it's the homecoming dance/party at the Blythe Fairgrounds. Anyone is invited to this one so I should see even more people tonight. I took some pictures but a lot of them didn't come out. I'm especially bummed about the class picture. We got everyone together in front of the float and I asked a young lady to take a picture with my camera. My ISO was set too high and the photo came out completely white. I guess the girl didn't notice or check the picture viewer and she kept snapping away so I have 5 or 6 completely white photos. Too bad. Maybe I can get a copy from someone else. Here are a couple of the pictures I took . . .






Until next time . . .

No comments: